Frequently Asked Questions
- What is imgflash?
- What's different about imgflash?
- Is there a maximum file size I can upload?
- What file types does imgflash support?
- Can I delete an image I've uploaded?
- What information about me is stored?
- What can't I upload?
- What counts as an image view?
- Can I request a feature to be added to imgflash?
- How can I help out?
What is imgflash?
imgflash lets you share your images online, either privately or to the whole world!
What's different about imgflash?
- imgflash is the simplest image sharing service on the web.
- imgflash doesn't lower your image size or quality, unlike our competitors.
- imgflash keeps your images online forever.
- imgflash is committed to high performance and reliability. This means your images are available very quickly, and your files are never lost.
Is there a maximum file size I can upload?
Unlike other image sharers, on imgflash there is no limit to the file size you can upload.
What file types does imgflash support?
JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PDF.
Let us know if there is a file type you would like us to support. Send us a message on Twitter @imgflash.
Can I delete an image I've uploaded?
Yes. You can send us a removal request via our Contact page.
What information about me is stored?
We don't store any user information for guests. If you choose to register an account then your username, encrypted password and email are stored only.
What can't I upload?
Anything that might violate our Terms of Service.
What counts as an image view?
Each time an image is loaded, whether it is hotlinked or not counts as a view.
Can I request a feature to be added to imgflash?
Yes. We welcome all suggestions, you can submit them to our uservoice page.
How can I help out??
The best way you can help out is to spread the word about imgflash! Tell your friends, post it on Facebook,
Twitter, Digg or anywhere. Share the love!
You can also help keep us running by donating. Donations are what keep this site running free for everyone.